How to Download Appcake for iOS With and Without Jailbreak
Today we will guide you how to download and install AppCake to your iOS device. We will guide you in two different way.
Such as install AppCake for jailbroken iOS device and install AppCake to non jailbroken iOS devices. When we are comparing
Apple app store with an AppCake app store, AppCake provide many more paid app free for iOS users. Because most of Apple store apps and games are available with lite versions ( which is not include the full version of the application ). But In AppCake app store provide some full version for selected apps for free. As well as, you can find some unique apps from AppCake app store, Mean you can get an app which are not available to download in the Apple app store.
We always like to get awesome apps and tweak to our ioS device, sometimes it makes our device awesome look and helps to Get works easily. This guide will work with iOS 10+ devices. Let's see how to install this appcake app to your iOS device.
How to install AppCake on Jailbroken devices
- Your device must be jailbroken to follow this guide.
- Find Cydia app from your iOS device and Open it.
- Once it loaded, Tap on the source tab at the bottom of the page and tap to Edit
- Now tap on Add button, then it will load popup.
- You will need to provide Cydia source. Just input this URL http://cydia.iphonecake.com and tap on Add.
- Now it will start to add all sources to your Cydia, Once AppCake repo added, Cydia will refresh automatically.
- Go to the search bar on Cydia and search as "Appcake" Once it shows up tap on it.
- Tap in install AppCake. Once it installed your device must restart.
- Now you will AppCake app on your iOS device and enjoy with using Appcake on Jailbroken iOS device.
How to install AppCake on Non jailbroken devices
In this method also you can install AppCake App to your iOS device, but we want to say that, you can't use all of the AppCake tweaks for your iOS device. Therefore, keep in mind before installation.
- Open Safari web browser from your iOS device and go to http://www.openappmkt.mobi
- Just type Cydia on search, It will show Cydia apps according to your iOS version. Select one and tap on it.
- Now tap on get it and follow the instructions and install it.
- Once it was done, you can find Cydia app on your home screen. open the app and go to Manage > Sources > Edit
- Now enter repcydia.com OR repo.appvv.com. Tap on “Add” button.
- After that, go to Search bar on Cydia, type AppSync Unified and install it.
- Now go again Manage > Sources > Edit and add Cydia.iphonecake.com in popup box and tap on Add.
- Now it will sync data and refresh Cydia app
After all of these above steps, you can restart your iOS device and start using AppCake app to get apps and games Free. Hope you have installed AppCake app without an issue. If you have any questions, let us know.